Please browse our pages and learn more about the NESAF mission and activities. If you are a professional forester and not yet a member of SAF, please visit our membership page and find out what membership can do for you!
NESAF is looking for a few good individuals to serve as candidates for Chapter, Division, and NESAF officers. Now's the time to get involved! Open opportunities are:
NESAF State Representatives: Maine, Vermont, & Massachusetts
Several Working Group Chair Positions
Interested? Contact Rob Macmillan or your local chapter representative with questions or a bio before September 1, 2018.
Inside the June 2018 News Quarterly
• Science Theme: Examining Tree Level Factors Affecting Maple Syrup Production
• Policy: Jas Smith examines the impacts of "opting-out" of a timber harvest
• Where did the White Oak Come From? - Peter Hannah
Submission of articles or possible topics is encouraged! View the Submission Guidelines to get more information on format and deadlines.
Have an idea for a project or program that is in need of financial support? The NESAF Grants Program will fund approvide projects developed for the following purposes:
- To Educate NESAF's many publics about professional forestr, and
- To advance the role of the profession in society by promoting the role of foresters in forest resource management
Do you have a project for funding? Contact Mel Harder or any NESAF Executive Committee member!
THANK YOU TO THE 2018 ANNUAL MEETING SPONSORS:
Innovative Natural Resource Solutions, LLC
Crop Production Services
US Forest Service
Hull Forest Products
Green Acres Woodlands
Madison Lumber Mill
Wagner Forest Management
Ossipee Mountain Land Company
Follow the Society of American Foresters on , , , or post an answer or question to the SAF Forum.